Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Randomocity !!!

Today is a snow day in the Boston area. So what else is new?




This winter has been great if you love snow but when you don't....like me....it can be depressing.


In spite of the dismal weather, we did get out to the Berkshires to celebrate New Year's Eve with Sir Stew, First Knight of the Berkshires, and Lady Helen of Syracuse. Sir Stew was headed home to Kentucky after the first of the year and The Countess wanted to have one last party with him before he left for parts unknown.



Sir Stew....the New Year's Baby, dancing with Lady Helen !!





Jim Beaudin from the Chester Theater Company stopped by to say Hello with his lovely wife.




Prince Troy and the Queen of the Bar were having a good time.




And why do men always take their clothes off when The Countess is at the bar?




LOST has started up again with its usual conundrum. Now we are in a time warp and things are changing quickly. If you aren't a fan, you won't know what I'm talking about and if you are a fan, you probably don't know what I'm talking about either....such is the nature of LOST!



But if I can watch an hour of television while looking at Josh Holloway, who plays Sawyer, without a shirt, I consider that an hour gained!!!


Next up is the premiere on LOGO of RuPaul's Drag Race next Monday, February 2nd. I made a lot of new friends while promoting the Drag Race contest here last summer. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.



One of my life goals has been to meet every drag queen in this country and I think I met most of them through the Drag Race. So tune in and check out this new reality show. This is one reality show that I want to watch....finally!



Tomorrow night at Joe's Pub you can have a great time with "Our Hit Parade". My beautiful friend, Jenn Harris, will be performing with Bridget Everett and Kenny Mellman (the Herb in 'Kiki and Herb').





This is Jenn with Bridget at her feet doing karaoke at 2nd on 2nd Ave in NYC last week.



I would be remiss if I did not mention how excited I am to be going back to Miami Beach for Winter Party next month. Just to get you all as excited as I am, here is a picture of a dear friend, Matt, who will be joining me for the festivities. Matt is a fantastic actor and playwright who lives and works in New York City.




Just looking at Matt's picture is enough to chase away the winter doldrums!!!
Countess Bedelia 1/28/2009 06:31:00 PM

1 Comments:

You certainly do have power over your subjects. How fascinating that Sir Stew set himself on fire for you. But, I guess, that is the power of Majesty.

Add a comment