Thursday, February 19, 2009

BREAKING NEWS !! Just in.....


An emergency missive sent by Code Red operatives on duty in Miami Beach:


"Get down here & get down here quick! The Southern Court is out of control at Twist! We need discipline!! Mrs Astor will have no memory of the evening at this rate---- "


I wonder if Mrs. Astor was in disguise like when she tried to pass herself off as Clara Barton....





Or perhaps she was in her Anna Wintour pose.....







Or maybe just wearing a ridiculous hat like she was on this infamous day with her late sister, the Countess duBarry....




The Northern Court is appalled. Mrs. Astor had assured me that I and my courtiers would be greeted with the highest ceremonial courtesies as bestowed from one court to another. And now my spies have reported her descent into debauchery......and she didn't even wait for my arrival!!!!



I have alerted my Chief of Security, Officer Brian, to this new state of affairs. We are now on High Alert....CODE RED !!!!






Officer Brian is on the case, as we speak! As long as no one bribes him with cake :)
Countess Bedelia 2/19/2009 10:26:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment