Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Power of a Good Hat....

My dear friend, Mrs. Astor, posted today about wearing the right hat. That a good hat is all we need to overcome any economic disaster. You know, she just might be right about that.




The Countess always feels good when she is wearing a fancy hat.

It can be when I am channeling my inner Mae West.....




Or just giving autographs to my adoring fans.....




The Countess has even been known to wear a cowboy hat.....although it did have a tiara on it.... and I had a very handsome man draped around me....





My daughter, The Principessa, has had the urge to put on a hat now and then.....





And my friend Tim was channeling his inner Cossack while wearing this one....






Some of my friends imitated me while wearing hats (Come on!! My boobs aren't THAT big!!!).....






Ditmar always looks good no matter what kind of hat he is wearing....






And do glasses count ????





So I do have to agree with Mrs. Astor. A good hat can chase the economic blues away any day!
Countess Bedelia 2/15/2009 08:34:00 PM

3 Comments:

Thank you, Countess. Perhaps I should go into hat-making (if duBarry doesn't get her feathers ruffled).
My dear Mrs. Astor, the Countess duBarry passed away several months ago. Her will was published and I believe that she left YOU..."that woman in Miami Beach" her tiaras.

I think that frees you to make hats to your hearts desire....unless you believe in ghosts!!
Do you mean ghosts or witches?

Add a comment