Thursday, February 26, 2009

Reporting in from balmy Miami Beach

Mrs. Astor, The Countess, and Mr. Astor
courtesy of The South Beach Bum


I haven't had a chance to upload my pictures and probably won't post until I return home next week. So if you want to keep up with The Countess' adventures in SoBe, please check out The Mrs. Astor and The South Beach Bum.


Mrs. Astor has all the latest gossip and The Bum has the best Beach pictures on the net.


The Countess was thrilled to meet Father Tony at the Welcome cocktail party last night! I am a big fan of his blog and of his friend Joe.My.God. Check out their blogs for more Winter Party coverage.


I'm having a ball. Got to have dinner at Miss Vickie's lovely home in Ft. Lauderdale and also went to a party at Magnum with Ditmar's family. I'll give a full report when I return to the frozen north....*shudder*
Countess Bedelia 2/26/2009 04:24:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment