Sunday, May 17, 2009

A sliver of my life...

Bridget Everett (star of "At least its Pink" and featured in the movie "Sex in The City") is the fabulous New York City Diva who is performing shows all over the city. She regularly performs her shows "Sideshow" at the Ritz Bar on Sunday night and "Our Hit Parade" about once a month at Joe's Pub.


The Countess was amused at our exchange on Facebook tonight:



Bridget Everett is super excited about sideshow tonight @ the ritz. sweetie, jenn harris, amber martin and me. free!!!

Countess Bedelia at 3:53pm May 17
Tell Giovanni, the bartender, that The Countess says 'Hey".

Bridget Everett at 4:04pm May 17
i'll be sure to send gio your love. he'll love that!

CountessBedelia at 4:13pm May 17


CountessBedelia at 4:14pm May 17
Oh and tell him that Jenn found my camera!!!


Funny story: A month or so ago, The Countess was at the Ritz Bar to see Bridget & Co perform at Sideshow.....The Countess might have been a tad overserved by Gio....the very hot bartender! and I forgot my camera when I left the bar. The next night I was at a friend's birthday party dinner and my camera appeared!!
Apparently several people noticed it sitting on the table at the Ritz and said "That's the Countess' camera!" Only in New York City, people, only in New York!!!
Go and see one of Bridget's shows in NYC.....you will have a fabulous time and see a true DIVA!!
Countess Bedelia 5/17/2009 08:36:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment