Monday, August 17, 2009

Katch up Karaoke

Thursdays you can usually find The Countess at Rumpy's Tavern Karaoke Night. Troy and Andrew gifted me with a special glass for my water. It has become quite a conversation piece as people seem to think it is filled with vodka!




Karaoke is so popular with everyone and Thursday nights I am sure to connect with lots of friends like Jesus, Brian, Steve, and Bryce.......




And here is Katie. This beautiful young woman met me two years ago and she came up to tell me that the conversation we had back then changed her philosophy on life. She was so passionate and excited about her plans and her future. One of my favorite little sayings is from the bible, "Entertain strangers, for you never know when you will meet an angel." It seems we both met an angel in each other.....




Of course, the big question is.....Does The Countess sing karaoke? Well, the answer is Yes, very badly! But for some reason the crowd loves it.......haha




Our friend Davo has also been known to sing but he can dance too....




It was so crowded last Thursday that Steve had to order two beers at once!




Cute boys always add to the fun. Matthew, from London, and his boyfriend, Shawn were just adorable.




My friend Jack is going back to England after spending the summer here. He always calls me Gladys and I will miss his sweet face until next summer......



Another sweet face belongs to Eric. As soon as I walked in, he jumped off my favorite corner bar stool and offered it to me. Thank you Eric!



And last but not least, here is Jasmine with one of her best friends, Davo.....




This weekend was once again filled with parties, parties, theater, and parties! Next up, the Royal birthday party for Lady Anna, Princess of the Royal Stage!

Countess Bedelia 8/17/2009 10:58:00 AM

1 Comments:

We need to have a video of one of those performances of yours. Perhaps we can get you a gig down here.

Add a comment