Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ted Kennedy on Health Care

I would be remiss if I did not include an homage on this blog to Ted Kennedy who passed away this past Tuesday. A Kennedy has been in politics in Massachusetts for most of my life. I can still see Jack and Jackie on the stage of my high school auditorium while he was running for President way back in 1960.

Ted Kennedy was not a perfect man, none of the Kennedy brothers were...which is one of the reasons I admire them. They were human just like me with human failings but in spite of personal problems and tragedies, they never failed the people. Ted Kennedy has fought for us since he was a young man and deserves our tears.

Bless you, Teddy. Your lion's roar will be missed in the Senate.

Countess Bedelia 8/27/2009 11:24:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment