Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mama Freddie turns 75!

As I mentioned in my previous post, Bridgett's mother's birthday was happening and the dear lady was in Iowa; so The Countess was asked to stand in for the fortunate woman and be a part of Bridget's comedy act. Sooooo much fun!!!

Bridget Everett and The Countess




The boys got me up to dance....


She started singing "You are so beautiful....to me...." so sweet!






But then she started climbing up my back and humping me!






By that time Bridget was taking off my clothes!!!





We brought down the house! The Ritz Bar will never be the same. Stop in next week for more outrageous behavior at Sideshow on Sunday night !!!
Countess Bedelia 10/15/2009 10:50:00 PM

1 Comments:

Oh My God!!!! You are indeed a Countess for only true nobility can withstand such "familiarities" with aplomb. Wish I'd been there to see, ha ha ha ---Hugs and kisses

Add a comment