Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Weekend at the Castle Bedelia

Finally..... a weekend at the Castle Bedelia!!! The servants hate it when I stay home for awhile....everything has to be polished and scrubbed. But the Castle is looking good and is ready for my overnight guest who will be arriving later this evening.




The carriage has been brought around and soon I will be on my way to see the Royal Granddaughters. Have you ever seen more beautiful girls?



They love 'The Countess'. Their father keeps trying to call me 'Grammy' but the girls insist on 'Countess'. I love it!


Later this evening my dear Alice will be coming for a sleepover. We have been friends for over 50 years.....can you imagine? We don't get to see each other too often now but when we do, it's like no time has passed at all.


Such a nice relaxing weekend......I needed a little break from traveling. Next weekend The Countess will be the 'Celebrity Judge' at the BEST Halloween party in the Berkshires....at Rumpy's Tavern, of course. And then we will be off to New York City again. So I am enjoying this little respite while I can.


You all have a great weekend!!
Countess Bedelia 10/24/2009 03:43:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment