Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Roses are red,
Diamonds debauch,
Gift me with neither,
I'd rather have scotch!

A handsome admirer sent The Countess a Valentine's bouquet....so sweet!


And, WATCH OUT WORLD, The Countess has also received Wii Fit Plus.....


The Grand Duke will be over this afternoon to hook it up for me and then I will be in great shape.  Can't wait!!   Oooooooh.....do I actually have to excercise with it?  Isn't just having it in the house going to work?  Darn, I KNEW there was a catch!


Tomorrow I have a Valentine's date with Sir David, Duke of the Davoshire, to see Varla Jean Merman's show at Machine in Boston.  Varla's fictitious pedigree boasts that Ernest Borgnine is her father and Ethel Merman is her mother. You might have seen her recently in an episode of Ugly Betty.



Is there a better way to spend Valentine's Day than at a drag show in a gay club?  It's my idea of heaven!!!!
Countess Bedelia 2/13/2010 12:39:00 PM

1 Comments:

Dear Countess, you will love Wii Fit!

Add a comment