Friday, February 05, 2010

NYC - Chapter Two

I started coming to Our Hit Parade at Joe's Pub early last year because my friend, Jenn Harris, was performing in the show for the first time.  Little did I know then that this show would become not only a favorite cabaret to see but a monthly party hostessed by The Countess.  Not only do I get to see some of the best cabaret acts in the city like Lady Rizo, Molly Pope, Trapper Felides, Billy Eichner, and oh so many others, but I get to gather together whoever on my friend's list is free that night and we have a PARTY!


The Countess with Matt, Travis, Phillip, Ryan, & Arne

You can watch one of the best acts of the night HERE, courtesy of Brendan Kennedy.  Bridget Everett and two adorable little rappers belting out Rihanna's HARD like you've never seen it before.


And don't just take The Countess' word for how fabulous this show is....read the write up in New York Time Out that voted Our Hit Parade.....BEST CABARET IN 2009!!!  And, if you are really, really good, you might get The Countess to buy you a drink at the bar after the show :)
Countess Bedelia 2/05/2010 08:48:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment