Thursday, February 18, 2010

There's a new Mii in town...



The Countess has been adbucted by aliens and taken aboard the Wii Console.  Strange beings are poking and prodding her and speaking in annoyingly cheerful voices.


But after I gave them a glass of Glenlivet, they took 4 years off my age and overlooked the sad state of my old body....


But then DungeonMaster Don took over the torture and told me right away to put down the scotch glass and Get.To.Work...


He has no sense of humor obviously and somehow he can see me from inside that little console box.  How does he do that????


A girl just needs to powder her nose now and then, Don.  Don't be such a hardass....


I do like the pretty purple dress they gave me to wear though.  I wonder if I can take it to South Beach?
Countess Bedelia 2/18/2010 09:43:00 AM

1 Comments:

Purple is the color of royalty and, therefore, a birth right of yours. Ours are all at the cleaners right now.

Add a comment