Sunday, March 28, 2010

Back to my Beloved Berkshires....

The text messages started last Thursday...."Countess countdown.....23 hours" and continued throughout the night.  So even though I woke up on Friday morning and saw snow falling outside the Castle Bedelia, I knew that I had to order the Royal Coach to make the trip to the Berkshires.

Lady Boninsky met me for a delicious dinner at Firefly where Laura, the owner and chef extraordinaire, came to our table to say hello.  Laura has once again graciously donated Firefly for our Richie duPont Fund Benefit on May 22nd.  Lady Boninsky just got a new camera and so she is our Guest Photographer for this post....


After dinner we headed over to Rumpy's Tavern where the Court had assembled for a Royal Ball. 


Prince Troy kept our glasses full of good cheer and Glenlivet....


And The Countess danced the night away....


The Summer Palace has been polished to a shine by my Merry Maids, new locks installed on the Palace gates, and everything made ready for my return.  More photos and adventures up soon.

And a big Thank You to Lady Boninsky for her gracious company and her photos!
Countess Bedelia 3/28/2010 02:20:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment