Sunday, May 09, 2010

Not your average Grandma....


Yesterday I spent the day with the Baby Countesses.  We danced the Limbo, wearing pink flamingos in our hair, heart shaped sun glasses, and leis around our necks.  I'll be sorry when they get too old to play with.

My oldest grandson Ryan used to be my playmate but now he is a successful businessman, a manager of a branch office in Illinois for the large corporation he works for.  I am so proud of his success but I miss the days when we would hang out and I could introduce him to some Patriot's cheerleaders...


Ryan's mother, the Principessa, sent me a telegram a week ago, "Could The Countess turn back into my mother for Mother's Day?"   She is taking me out to dinner later today to a seaside restaurant where the chef, a friend of hers, is preparing a special feast for us.

I really missed my lost camera yesterday while playing with the Babies so I treated myself to a Mother's Day present....a beautiful Sony Cyber-shot TX7 camera. 

I can't wait for the mailman to deliver it!  In the meantime...


Countess Bedelia 5/09/2010 12:50:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment