Thursday, August 26, 2010

Toooooooooo much fun!

Where has the month of August gone?  It sped by at the speed of light.  Earlier in the month The Countess was the first "Celebrity Guest" at the Berkshire Theatre Festival Late Night Cabaret.  I dressed up in "Countess Casual" for the big occasion...

My son, The Prince, and my daughter, The Principessa, came to see what all the fuss was about.  I was interviewed about my involvement with Berkshire Theatre Festival and also about the knighting ceremony that has become a ritual here by our acting company....

At each Main Stage opening night we select a few worthy individuals to become Knights in our Court.  The music stops, the crowd parts, and the chosen are called...Here are Equiano, Harrison, and Michael waiting to be Knighted....

There were some wild times at the Paint Shop parties when The Countess might have been gogo dancing in the cage with some hotties...oh wait!  Those are the stars of our MacBeth production !!

There was also a special dinner cooked in my honor by Sir Kyle, First Knight of GaGaLand.  Sir Kyle cooked up a feast that included fried ice cream for dessert!  So Special....

And of course there was a lot of theater this month....MacBeth, Babes in Arms, A Delicate Balance, Summer....the list goes on and on.  It is why I am in the Berkshires in the summer and why you should be here too.  Such an abundance of cultural riches.  I can't believe this summer is almost over.  It's been so fun !!!



I'll close this post with a photo of my beautiful daughter taken this past weekend when we visited The Mount, Edith Wharton's beautiful home.  We had such a fun time although she did have to take Monday off from work to rest.  I think I wore her out !!
Countess Bedelia 8/26/2010 12:04:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment