Thursday, September 16, 2010

Movin' on up...to the West Side

Today The Countess arrives in New York City to check out what may possibly be her new apartment in the Upper West Side of Manhattan....WooHoo!!

Lots of fun things to do on this trip.  A big dance party tomorrow night in Manhattan.  The Countess will be making a 'Grand Entrance' on the arm of a handsome celebrity!  Also, my friends are in the cast of Bloody, Bloody Andrew Jackson which has its first preview on Broadway Monday night.  Can't miss that. Maybe I'll get another lap dance from the show's star, Ben Walker !!

Lots of excitement.....It keeps me young at heart :)
Countess Bedelia 9/16/2010 09:20:00 AM

1 Comments:

When I die, I want to come back as the Countess. You can quote me on that!

Seriously, you are so blessed with the best of both worlds - NYC for Broadway & the Berks to take it easy during quiet summers, what with some wine and cheese at Tanglewood or an evening at the Unicorn-
I really wouldn't call it retirement :)

Can't wait to see you back here.

Xoxo
M

Add a comment