Monday, October 18, 2010

George Carlin Talks About "Stuff"


Packing, Sorting, Trashing, and Thinking about My STUFF.....George knows what he is talking about !!

Here at the Castle Bedelia there is STUFF all over the place. How did I get all this STUFF? There must be 30 t-shirts from all over the world. Why do you buy t-shirts every time you go on vacation? You wear them once and put them away. And hotel shampoos, lotions, and soaps!! When you travel as much as I do, you accumulate a lot of hotel complimentary items. I haven't bought shampoo or soap for years.....BUT I have a definite overflow of goodies here in the Castle :))

I think I will change my phone answering message to: "You have reached The Countess Storage Facility where I store my STUFF. If you want to speak to The Countess, send a carrier pigeon."
Countess Bedelia 10/18/2010 03:57:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment