Sunday, September 16, 2012

Living the Parisian life at home

Today I am preparing the guest suite at the Castle Bedelia for the arrival of my Paris friends.  We will have a week of strolling, eating fabulous cuisine, and drinking many bottles of French wine...right here in the beautiful Berkshires.


This picture is courtesy of the Facebook page of "Visit the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts".  The leaves are changing and autumn weather is here.  As much as I love to travel, there's no place like home!


I'm sure there will be many discussions about Paris activities during the week and this web page listing the Best Paris Sights and Attractions will get a lot of hits from me.  When I am in Paris it will be wonderful to refer to my blog anytime I need to look something up.

Days 23 to 30 Preparation for Paris trip:  Walk 2 miles every day and talk about Paris.....a lot!
Countess Bedelia 9/16/2012 11:05:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment