Wednesday, September 11, 2013

9/11/01 ...... Remember ....... Reflect ....


This picture popped up on my facebook page this morning and I saved it.  Not sure who to credit.  It just touched me deeply because the ghost towers always seem to be visible to me.



Every year I post a remembrance of my friends who died when Flight 11 crashed into the World Trade Center on that fateful morning.  I don't know why I am extra sad today remembering the shock of 12 years ago, but I am.  I feel such a deep sadness for their loss and for all the people who lost their lives that day.

You can read last year's post here and if you want to read the others, just go back in my archives to 9/11 each year.

R.I.P. Janis and Dom. Keep on dancing!
Countess Bedelia 9/11/2013 05:02:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment