Sunday, October 13, 2013

Un jour ou deux dans gay Paris

Paris never disappoints!  Every day is a new delight.  We toured the Palace of Versailles....



It was so exciting to walk the halls and see the Queen's bedchamber and just breathe the air of history.  My French ancestors, the Menier family supposedly go back to the court of Marie Antoinette and Louis LVI.  I felt right at home. :)

My gay boyfriends took me dancing to Le Tango...such a fun club!!  I danced until the wee hours of the morning and they crowned me "Queen of the Marais".  I have the BEST friends!

The next night was a birthday party for the amazing Yaele.  She is one of the smartest people I know and I was so happy to celebrate her birthday with her.  But I was the one who got a present!!  Yaele, David, Jerome, and Charles presented me with a bottle of Glenlivet......AND a freezer full of ice.  I love my French friends. xoxoxo



The sun was out in full force today and so we went to Sacre Couer. the highest point in Paris, with a view of the whole city.  Then a stroll through the streets of Montmarte and a visit to the historic Moulin Rouge, home to Toulouse-Lautrec, Degas, and so many other famous artists.



And no day out on the streets of Paris are complete without sitting in a café with a glass of wine.



Bonjour, mon amis.
Countess Bedelia 10/13/2013 07:43:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment