Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Another snow day !!




After enjoying a relative heat wave yesterday (45 degrees, baby !!!!!!!), New England is once again getting several inches of snow today.



This has been a winter to end all winters. Sir Stew, First Knight of the Berkshires, has been without power AND internet at his Old Kentucky Home because of an ice storm that swept across that region a couple of weeks ago. Chris, the Scarlett Pimpernel, has complained of cold nights and cool days in Miami Beach. My Berkshire friends won't see green grass until probably June if this keeps up!!!


Just to amuse myself, I'll post a couple of snowman pictures that I have on file. Naughty snowmen!!







Now The Countess is getting a little bored with all this white stuff. I keep wondering why I thought it was a good idea to work another year instead of migrating south. If I had only known.....well, hindsight is 20/20, as they say......I could be looking at this view instead of the snowy scene above.






Last night was the long awaited debut of the LOGO reality show "RuPaul's Drag Race". I was especially pleased to see that one of my favorite contestants, Porkchop, was selected to be among the final nine Queens to compete. I had posted about her back in May when the online contest was going on. Porkchop was the first to be eliminated last night but at least she got to show her stuff on TV. Poor girl, she never learned to sew and I guess that was what did her in.




Tune in next Monday night at 10 pm EST to see who is the next one to go. There is a Ft. Lauderdale girl competing - Rebecca Glasscock, so I am rooting for her. She is adorable!





Thankfully a couple of my friends are in local plays so I have that to look forward to over the next couple of weekends. Until then.....stay warm! xoxo
Countess Bedelia 2/03/2009 11:37:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment